These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Unless otherwise stated, Zendegii and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from this website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
• Show any material from this website in public;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• Edit or otherwise modify any material on this website; or
• Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Zendegii’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Zendegii’s express written consent.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Zendegii makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Zendegii does not warrant that:
• This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Zendegii will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Zendegii has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Zendegii liability in respect of any:
• Death or personal injury caused by Zendegii’s negligence;
• Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Zendegii; or
• Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Zendegii to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Zendegii has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Zendegii’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Zendegii’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.